Explanation -- For anyone else who happens upon this blog

This will be primarily (if not exclusively) used to write chapter entries for Sara's Seed, by Judith Isaacson. Amanda will be eventually responding with her views :P

Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 8 - Stay Together!

Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland - July 1944

Such an act of rebellion! She was right to avoid the transport at all costs, and I'm glad that she had the courage to do so. I'm just wondering how her mother escaped? And where did they go after avoiding gunpoint? They just seemed to plop down in some location and sigh in relief. I suppose they'll expand on this next chapter, but I thought I'd say something about it now.

1 comment:

  1. -yes! i'm diggin' the rebellion! i just wonder why they didnt shoot them down. i mean, in any other place it seems they wouldnt hesitate, they're a bit trigger happy. i've said this twice before... that chicks got some juevos.

    ReplyDelete